New crap added to Fly Mart

if i would've known before i left for work, i would've switchedededed back to invisible. question about the purchase, is it a one time deal and how do you change back to normal? does the purchase just give you the options in your profile again?

thrawn said:
if i would've known before i left for work, i would've switchedededed back to invisible. question about the purchase, is it a one time deal and how do you change back to normal? does the purchase just give you the options in your profile again?
Its a one time purchase and you have the option for life.

bast_imret said:
what is the point of invisible? what does it matter if you can see me in the who's online list?

random example, completely random...let's say you are annoyed with mrs. _imret for some reason and are ignoring her on IM. while ignoring her, you would also like to play in the arcade without mrs. _imret knowing. flys cloak of penor invisibility allows you to do just such a thing.

bast_imret said:
what is the point of invisible? what does it matter if you can see me in the who's online list?

Some of us prefer to remain in the shadows, lurking, that way no one knows when or where we will strike next, MUAHAHAHAHA!!!