New crap added to Fly Mart

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BigDov said:
Romulan Warbird or Klingon Bird of Prey

/smileynev
dammit. i was hoping for the phase shifting cloaking device that enabled you to go through solid objects while cloaked. :(
 
S

smileynev

Guest
CletusJones said:
dammit. i was hoping for the phase shifting cloaking device that enabled you to go through solid objects while cloaked. :(

Seriously, fly developed it. We'll be lucky if it cloaks your entire body. Knowing him it probably leaves your wang exposed.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
smileyfat said:
Seriously, fly developed it. We'll be lucky if it cloaks your entire body. Knowing him it probably leaves your wang exposed.
I'd assume that as long as you're under the weight limit it'll cloak everything.
So, you're pretty much fucked.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,001
22,835
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
Oh, and changing yourself to invisible is no longer a God given right. You have to pay for it. :fly:

(Anyone previously set to invisible will stay that way tho.)
 
S

smileynev

Guest
fly said:
Oh, and changing yourself to invisible is no longer a God given right. You have to pay for it. :fly:

(Anyone previously set to invisible will stay that way tho.)

WHAT DOES MY THING DO?