Ontopic New Car Thread!

I did have a mild oh shit moment last night when I thought I lost my marks on the alignment adjustments on the upper control arms, but with some good light and a pair of glasses I was able to find them again, then marked them with hot pink nail polish to be extra sure.

I did have a mild oh shit moment last night when I thought I lost my marks on the alignment adjustments on the upper control arms, but with some good light and a pair of glasses I was able to find them again, then marked them with hot pink nail polish to be extra sure.
Aaaaaaand with that the thread just became as boring as the last one, that didnt take long

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
I found another gripe on the Buick that applies to newer cars in general but I'll save it for another time.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Good. We wouldn't want to use up all our car talk on the first day of the new thread.

Eh they're just utilitarian conveyances to get us places faster than walking that's all there is to it they're all pretty much the same you got your small your medium and your large etc. etc. that's about it not much to talk about really they're pretty boring devices similar to refrigerators or furnaces and other boring utility type things.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes