Ontopic New Car Thread!

@shawndavid sees this regularly in Miami. Not even kidding.

The impression left by

Dexter
Bloodline
A friend who moved there and back again and
UFers

Have convinced me that Florida is full of freaks and killers.

I wish I could start all over again and live there.

I hate barn finds? Have I said that? Its possible, but I generally hate auctions of them and the fucktards that never do anything with them except show them.

It's a car, a tool. Use it.

I hate barn finds? Have I said that? Its possible, but I generally hate auctions of them and the fucktards that never do anything with them except show them.

Last time I posted one of those, you made it clear how you hate to see cars sitting with the owner having no intention of selling or using the vehicle, which I agree with. Maybe “hate” is too strong a word.:) The Z video may give Jehosiah a parts resource!

Fuck it. If someone wants to buy a car and keep it immaculate, that's their prerogative.

One of the local dachshund rescue group people has an immaculate Corvette Stingray, has about 2000 miles on it. Everything's perfect. Interior's perfect, carpet's perfect, the car actually smells good. It's amazing to look at in person.

Fuck it. If someone wants to buy a car and keep it immaculate, that's their prerogative.

One of the local dachshund rescue group people has an immaculate Corvette Stingray, has about 2000 miles on it. Everything's perfect. Interior's perfect, carpet's perfect, the car actually smells good. It's amazing to look at in person.
You can do whatever the fuck you want with your money.
Doesn't mean I won't think you're a twat for not driving a car.

An episode of The Barn Find Hunter has a real hoarder who just bought cars and stuck most of them away. He had a Corvette (maybe an ‘80s) with less than 10 miles on it.

oh yea! duh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up leapfrogging with a Lexus "nx200t" on the way home today.

Looks really narrow. Even more so considering the wheels are in what amounts to half a bubble outside the rest of the car.
Also the back is rounded off in such a way seems like you'd lose a lot of space inside.

Maybe none of that matters or is even a good thing for a midget, idk. Lot of other stuff in similar class and price range or lower seems like you get more car to me.