Ontopic New Car Thread!

so more?
the windshield crack is covered so i won't be paying that

I got estimates north of $2k just for a dented rear door on my 18 year old grandma Buick.
Yours gonna get all the most expensive factory parts and paint, and get done through a dealer that'll probably farm it out and add a nice margin for themselves on top of it, etc.

Without actual pictures of all the damage I'll say you might get lucky and $3k cover just the body work, not including the over mileage and whatever else you mentioned but I wouldn't count on it.

I got estimates north of $2k just for a dented rear door on my 18 year old grandma Buick.
Yours gonna get all the most expensive factory parts and paint, and get done through a dealer that'll probably farm it out and add a nice margin for themselves on top of it, etc.

Without actual pictures of all the damage I'll say you might get lucky and $3k cover just the body work, not including the over mileage and whatever else you mentioned but I wouldn't count on it.
oh well... it is what it is, there is nothing i can do
they asked for BOTH key fobs and Kiko JUSSSSST found the other one that was missing for a year yesterday
so i just saved $300 there weeeeeee

oh well... it is what it is, there is nothing i can do
they asked for BOTH key fobs and Kiko JUSSSSST found the other one that was missing for a year yesterday
so i just saved $300 there weeeeeee

That was pretty much my next post. Without pics and details it's all just speculation that's too late to matter anyway. You only got 4 years advance notice this day was coming. Now you just pay the man.

that’s what ceo said
YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just be thankful your inspector isn't a female. One of those doing a valuation for some sassy little latina in a million dollar house be nothing but envy and vengeance.
At least the dude be more predictable, possibly even influenced by a little subtle suggestion, eh.

I bet you didn't even wash the car

i bet you i did

4362e8d1c0e66ac85a9f1ecf6d436e98.jpg

Just be thankful your inspector isn't a female. One of those doing a valuation for some sassy little latina in a million dollar house be nothing but envy and vengeance.
At least the dude be more predictable, possibly even influenced by a little subtle suggestion, eh.

ohh i Should probably go and put on some lipstick

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
94a5a124cc9b93a177105fbce6238592.jpg

0ea019faee3288bf892d110c94744b06.jpg

here is the damage on each side of the car..
the interior is intact with no rips or burns or stains etc

That shit's all on the bumper. They probably would have charged you for a new one anyway.

I'ma go with tree-fiddy. Probably less than $1500 Canadian Tire Stripper Bux.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
94a5a124cc9b93a177105fbce6238592.jpg

0ea019faee3288bf892d110c94744b06.jpg

here is the damage on each side of the car..
the interior is intact with no rips or burns or stains etc

That's nothing compared to how it sounded in your original post.

Less than $1k for sure.