Ontopic New Car Thread!

I pulled almost all the exterior trim on the 240Z today, because I'm dropping it off for paint on 3/6.

Next weekend, gonna pull the motor and exhaust, clear out the engine bay for paint, and cut up the top of the strut towers for coilovers with camber adjustment. Still have to get it over to my glass guy to pull out the windshield and rear glass.

FYI the Q3 is built on the same platform as the Jetta. "GRBBLRGR ITSA MUTANT JETTA WAGON GRBRBBL" - jenkum

Granted, I'm happy with my bloated Passat wagon, which replaced the non-bloated Passat wagon I had before.

it was really cute and had some cool bells and whistles but omg i really love the lexus.
ugh it’s so perfect but it’s the most expensive of all the cars we saw

my 2nd choice is the 2020 BMW x2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must not drive much.

i doooo
24km a year give or take

for my business and my lifestyle i drove the shit out of it for the first years
then i moved in with my guy to the city + cut down my commute AND i spent about 6 months away taking care of my dads estate in 16/17 and the car just sat

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
i doooo
24km a year give or take

for my business and my lifestyle i drove the shit out of it for the first years
then i moved in with my guy to the city + cut down my commute AND i spent about 6 months away taking care of my dads estate in 16/17 and the car just sat

Maybe things are different there or you have more options.
Here that would be the very high end (15k miles/yr) for any typical car lease. 12k miles/19k-ish km/yr being more common.
Drive too far and you pay out the ass for the extra miles.

Maybe things are different there or you have more options.
Here that would be the very high end (15k miles/yr) for any typical car lease. 12k miles/19k-ish km/yr being more common.
Drive too far and you pay out the ass for the extra miles.

wow yea that’s so low here for leases
i mean i could always change my annual KMs to less than 24,000 kms per year but that’s the normal/standard here when getting a lease

@tre and i are in the same province i wonder if he knows aboot this shyte eh

• Gravy
wow yea that’s so low here for leases
i mean i could always change my annual KMs to less than 24,000 kms per year but that’s the normal/standard here when getting a lease

@tre and i are in the same province i wonder if he knows aboot this shyte eh

Yeah, they’re typically 24k a year here. I got a new vehicle in June and I’m at 16k already, so it adds up in a hurry. The penalties for going over are shitty, but you can add on miles in your last year, or if you’re going to get another vehicle from the same place they will let it slide.

• Gravy
Yeah, they’re typically 24k a year here. I got a new vehicle in June and I’m at 16k already, so it adds up in a hurry. The penalties for going over are shitty, but you can add on miles in your last year, or if you’re going to get another vehicle from the same place they will let it slide.

my lease is up March 8 and i’m already 500km over and i’m crying

• Gravy
interesting.. the Lexus dealership called it an SUV and their UX model the “crossover”
but hey what do these salesmen know!
They know they are going to get a fat commission check when they get you to sign the papers so they are going to make it sound amazing.

I’m not on anyone’s side in this and have no knowledge about the vehicle in question but you are insane If you think that salespersons motives are anything but self serving.

They know they are going to get a fat commission check when they get you to sign the papers so they are going to make it sound amazing.

I’m not on anyone’s side in this and have no knowledge about the vehicle in question but you are insane If you think that salespersons motives are anything but self serving.
It's against the law to lie to kiki. It just doesn't happen.

My brain goes to weird places when someone suggests “milk it” to Maureen.

I’m unsure of anyone’s true background but it seems she was rescued from pole life by this CEO person, so that just fuels the weirdness.