Ontopic New Car Thread!

i’m not the only one sasquatch

Sent from under Nubers hairy taint
I'm sure I'm on plenty of crybabby lists.

Have fun with your new station wagon!

I heartily recommend the Toyota one, if you have any desire to keep it beyond the warranty. Otherwise, the Krautwagen is probably higher prestige, and your friends will undoubtedly be more jelly.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
If you're buying this new and you're not gonna keep it until it's an old car with old car problems amyways just get whichever one you like the best, think is the cutest, whatever. They'll both be just fine and you'll be socially accepted on the hightone side of town with either of those brands.

I'm sure I'm on plenty of crybabby lists.

Have fun with your new station wagon!

I heartily recommend the Toyota one, if you have any desire to keep it beyond the warranty. Otherwise, the Krautwagen is probably higher prestige, and your friends will undoubtedly be more jelly.

lease for 4 years
i’ve never owned a car
only one that i bought used and cash when i was 19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lexus hands down has been the FKN BEST CAR. i hated the mercedes benz

and i’m sitting at AUDI right now and i’m getting pricing for a 2020 Q3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FYI the Q3 is built on the same platform as the Jetta. "GRBBLRGR ITSA MUTANT JETTA WAGON GRBRBBL" - jenkum

Granted, I'm happy with my bloated Passat wagon, which replaced the non-bloated Passat wagon I had before.

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
Getting the Fit ready for sale, so I'm fixing a bunch of "pain in the ass" shit on it.

Replaced the rear hatch release and somehow managed to not break any plastic clips in the process. The driver's door lock is was complete pain in the ass - you really had to jiggle the key to get it to work, sometimes your key would get stuck in the lock... hauled all that shit apart today, ended up pulling half the pins out of the lock because they were bent so about 1 in 50 random Honda keys will open the thing now, but it works smoothly now!

The alternative was buying a re-key kit which comes with new keys/locks to go around the whole car and requires the dealer to reprogram the immobilizer if I don't tape an old key under the dash... fuck that shit.

And the Corolla is now in the driveway. Hooooly fuck it's a boring ass car. Gray exterior with steel wheels and hubcaps, beige and black interior. No engine noise, no road noise, the gearshift feels like a spoon in a cup of pudding... and compared to the Fit, I fucking love it. It's a complete base model car (my dad is one of those value-minded Corolla owner types, I guess) so I'll be raiding the U-pull for a cruise control stalk and a few other extras.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant