New Arcade...

b_sinning said:
Did you do a whole lot of Coke then play?

Mah Jong and Chopper Challenge are the only two games where it will be impossible to beat me.

(see my All Time Chopper Challenge score to answer your actual question)

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

The administrator has disabled viewing of the arcade for your member group. If you feel this is a mistake please PM an administrator and let them know.

this sucks..

inline4 said:
Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

The administrator has disabled viewing of the arcade for your member group. If you feel this is a mistake please PM an administrator and let them know.

this sucks..
I must admit, the error messages blow. Buy a pass in FlyMart.

ceiling fly said:
so basically the reason you charge marklar for people to play arcade games is the same reason I tried to stick my human sized penis into Steve the Cat's little cat butthole, just for fun!

elpmis said:
so basically the reason you charge marklar for people to play arcade games is the same reason I tried to stick my human sized penis into Steve the Cat's little cat butthole, just for fun!
popsicle?