New Arcade...

Drool-Boy said:
ya it charges 10 marklar for every game even after you bought arcade access & a pass.
STOP RIPPING US OFF FLY YOU MARKLAR HUNGRAY POOF
It doesn't actually charge you, it just says it is. Look at your marklar, it's not going down :tard:

hey, i just noticed that after i play a game and want to play it again, when i hit the "play game again" at the right, it doesn't let me. it asks me to "buy" it again, but then it kicks me back to where i was.

Thorn Bird said:
hey, i just noticed that after i play a game and want to play it again, when i hit the "play game again" at the right, it doesn't let me. it asks me to "buy" it again, but then it kicks me back to where i was.
Its still asking you to buy games?

yes.

here's how it goes: go to arcade, pick game i want, buy it (though it doesn't take marklar away,) play game, hit save, click on "play blahblah" at right. i buy again, and it kicks me back to the scores page -- the one i hit before i bought again.

does that make sense? i was playing collapse the first time, and then one of the penguin games.

I like the new games.....although I suck at most of them.

Two glasses of wine make me feel like I'm better at playing them than I really am! :fly: