New Arcade is up! Questions/comments/concerns (titel rape - lol)

BigDov said:
you need to stop cheating dude.

Twice now on the bubble trouble.

And don't worry, I'll be gunning for yours too. Whenever I have the time. Last time I got the high score in that game the damn shapes had been burned into my retinas cause it took so long.

bast_imret said:
Twice now on the bubble trouble.

And don't worry, I'll be gunning for yours too. Whenever I have the time. Last time I got the high score in that game the damn shapes had been burned into my retinas cause it took so long.

:lol: go ahead...... I had to try and lose just so I could get up and piss when I was playing last night. GO right ahead.

BigDov said:
:lol: go ahead...... I had to try and lose just so I could get up and piss when I was playing last night. GO right ahead.

JJ was watching when I got the high score last time. It just keeps going on and on and on. Definitly no sound this time. It was driving me insane. I'll just make sure that I pee beforehand.

bast_imret said:
JJ was watching when I got the high score last time. It just keeps going on and on and on. Definitly no sound this time. It was driving me insane. I'll just make sure that I pee beforehand.
Are you still having the login problem? And/or can you clear cookies for this place and try it? I'm seeing what I can find out, but want to eliminate that as a cause.

Ok, I've gotten above 30,000 in bouble trouble twice now, and also got a 960 in mah jong, and none of the scores are posting. I keep getting that damn error.

bast_imret said:
Ok, I've gotten above 30,000 in bouble trouble twice now, and also got a 960 in mah jong, and none of the scores are posting. I keep getting that damn error.
Did you try clearing cookies?