New Alias tonight!!!

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
I might be alone in this but I must express to you all the fact that I am sitting here practically wetting myself because the new season of Alias starts in just under three hours. Jennifer Garner is a goddess and I worship her. Plus I've loved this show from the beginning and I think JJ Abrams is a great writer of suspensful drama.

... and I thought you were making a thread about getting name r*ped.

I never even heard of this show - dam I have NO TV life I'm such a loser.

i watched smallville, i need to borrow alias tonight when i work up the ambition to find a torrent

gottoys? said:
... and I thought you were making a thread about getting name r*ped.

I never even heard of this show - dam I have NO TV life I'm such a loser.
I'm confused by your edits. Did you intentionally put the * in raped?

Drool-Boy said:
I thought that was just a result of the theme Im using:wtf:
Nope. I see it too, which seems to mean she typed it. :confused:

edit: we really need to work on that theme. the colors are horrible.

re-edit: by we, i mean i need to ask fatburger, cause he is the style god.

fly said:
I'm confused by your edits. Did you intentionally put the * in r*ped?

Oh how funny (how foolish I feel now). Yes I typed it. Why? because I see that in other peoples threads so I thought that was the standard :fly:

Seems I seen it because I have worksafe turned on. :fly:

I've never really been taken by Alias. I've only seen one episode and the one that I saw had this CIA kill team bust into a warehouse full of terrorists, computers, weapons, and the like and start shooting. Unfortunately this extremely well trained group of government assassins somehow missed all of the terrorists but managed to hit the computers and equipment, showering everything in sparks, small explosions, and other lame special effects.

Since then I've been turned off to Alias.