Never do your homework high

hahahahah "Riding in the benzo, poppin' my colla - See some fine wenches, I hafta holla - Diamonds, gold, and the all mighty dolla - I'm opedipus bitch, the original balla - I bust out my 9, to light up your impala - Fuck that police!"

"Dr. Dre got most of his inspiration from the Greek story of Oedipus. Soon Oedipus's smarts saved the town of Thebes, and he was made king. Infact the only reason Dr. Dre produced, "The Chronic" because the Bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste."

elpmis said:
"Dr. Dre got most of his inspiration from the Greek story of Oedipus. Soon Oedipus's smarts saved the town of Thebes, and he was made king. Infact the only reason Dr. Dre produced, "The Chronic" because the Bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste."

:lol:

elpmis said:
hahahahah "Riding in the benzo, poppin' my colla - See some fine wenches, I hafta holla - Diamonds, gold, and the all mighty dolla - I'm opedipus bitch, the original balla - I bust out my 9, to light up your impala - Fuck that police!"
Not cited. No content

was gonna go to class before I got high
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed but I got high
(La da da da da da da da da)
I am taking it next semester and I know why (why man) yeah hey
'Cos I got high
'Cos I got high
'Cos I got high
'Cos I got high