People are still having sex
Lust keeps on lurking
Nothing makes them stop
This AIDS thing's not working

People are still having sex
It's been going on for quite awhile
Perhaps it's quite fashionable
It hasn't gone out of style

I got to grope one last winter. Liked it a lot but I dont have a use for something like that at the moment.

edit: I am turning into a jew *sigh*

I have a big toshiba laptop that is very good a/v wise, I couldn't use the small keyboard that the Eee has. I brought it for my boyfriend because he fixed me up my Toshiba for Xmas. I like that it's portable and light etc. but I prefer my bulky thing.

My first modern computer was a toshiba laptop. I used to play doom and listen to Rolling Stones CDs from the library. *unrelated*

I lub my desktop.

I have a big toshiba laptop that is very good a/v wise, I couldn't use the small keyboard that the Eee has. I brought it for my boyfriend because he fixed me up my Toshiba for Xmas. I like that it's portable and light etc. but I prefer my bulky thing.

Was the Toshiba laptop affordable?

Was the Toshiba laptop affordable?

In a round about way. My brother had the same one and it broke so my boyfriend said he'd fix it, ordered a cheap broken laptop (same model etc) from ebay so he could interchange parts, but it was screwed so he ordered yet another (so ew now have 3 broken laptops) and turns out they all have the same fault. So we had to rder the 3 parts from Canada and pay import tax etc. on it all. In the end they all worked, I had one, my dad had one and my brother got his back. Altogether probably cost £200, so fairly cheap for a good laptop. :lol:

Hmm. That is a little too troublesome for me to do. Unless it means I get to spend some "quality time" with you, then it is totally worth it

Hmm. That is a little too troublesome for me to do. Unless it means I get to spend some "quality time" with you, then it is totally worth it

If you are interested in a "regular" laptop like that, you can get decent stuff for $400 that will do whatever you need it to do.

I dunno, is Dell shit? I know nothing of computers, all I know is that $50 isn't very much money in the slightest and the Eee pc is very good. Why go cheap?

The Eee is $200 to $250. The Dell is $150 to $250 and is a bit stronger plastics and better keyboard and better internals.

And Dell goes on sale more.