Nerf!

We had a kid get shot by a cop recently here by pointing a squirt gun at them. The kid was 20' away and got out of a car pointing it at police. Didn't turn out well for him, or so the radio said :(.

Things like that have happened in Chicago, too. A kid got shot by cops because he pointed a BB gun at them so one of the Aldermen wanted to ban BB guns.

:tard: stupid kids

Things like that have happened in Chicago, too. A kid got shot by cops because he pointed a BB gun at them so one of the Aldermen wanted to ban BB guns.

:tard: stupid kids

You dont even actually have to point anything at the cops in houston to get shot. Just "reach for the waistband in a questionable manner". Oh, youll get your ass capped.

You dont even actually have to point anything at the cops in houston to get shot. Just "reach for the waistband in a questionable manner". Oh, youll get your ass capped.

well .. I guess that's because so many cops have gotten shot because they didn't draw first and the person pulled out a gun.

Rule of thumb .. when you are faced with cops in a potentially hostile situation .. don't reach for anything until they tell you to.

well .. I guess that's because so many cops have gotten shot because they didn't draw first and the person pulled out a gun.

Rule of thumb .. when you are faced with cops in a potentially hostile situation .. don't reach for anything until they tell you to.

That is a fact.
Most of the time, people that get shot by the cops are acting like retards anyways.

Talking out of turn? That's a cappin'. Lookin' out the window? That's a cappin'. Staring at my sandals? That's a cappin'. Capping the school canoe? Oh, you better believe that's a cappin'.

The fucked up thing is that you have the same chance of being shot by a nervous cop regardless of which of those two things you're holding.

Yeah, I know. Some of my friends are painting theirs entirely, or just leaving the tip orange. I think I'm already pushing it by painting the trigger. I just told them to be careful and don't point it at anyone who already looks nervous.