Nerf!

Wren

Flaccid Member
Oct 16, 2006
Marklar
₥0
So I tried painting/modding a nerf gun, and it was a lot of fun. The Maverick, started out like this:

647469572d21295a.jpg

After mods/paints:

64746957227a7183.jpg

64746957227adaf1.jpg

In retrospect, it could have been designed better and painted better. It's a little bit busy on the side with the button and hinge visible. But oh well ... first try.

The mod is just so that the chamber spins freely, thus we can play russian roulette with it. Makes a great drinking game. :D

In before the Nerf sniper rifle kid under the blanket on his bed picture that totally rocks. I'm tempted to try this out but am gunna spend the money on something else.

In before the Nerf sniper rifle kid under the blanket on his bed picture that totally rocks. I'm tempted to try this out but am gunna spend the money on something else.

I love that pic. It almost reminds you of KNYTE playing house with his boys.

Where were all the cool Nerf guns when I was growing up? :(
They had some out but they were total shit, compared to these badass guns.

yea, we had ones that were like, single shot the things went nowhere then the gun broke during reloading so you were stuck throwing these gay little nerf "bullets" that had suction cups on the end of them for some reason. :(

Where were all the cool Nerf guns when I was growing up? :(
They had some out but they were total shit, compared to these badass guns.

yea, we had ones that were like, single shot the things went nowhere then the gun broke during reloading so you were stuck throwing these gay little nerf "bullets" that had suction cups on the end of them for some reason. :(

They sucked well through when I was growing up too :p

nice paint job! I got one a while back, still haven't done the cylinder mod. also looking for ways to make it more powerful

trigger discipline

60136679668d.jpg

decent groupings

1b0d0dc0b68f.jpg

1fb7e305973c.jpg

this is what happens if someone tries to jack my truck

8896b787ed4f.jpg

and in true keyser soze fashion I even take out the hostage just for getting involved

a3f23dba7e36.jpg

6546865e4a46550.jpg

Last edited: