Nerd I Know Was On TV This Week

bast_imret said:
I don't remember being picked on specifically, but you always had your click bashing. Everyone was part of a group that always made fun of other groups. I was a drama freak all 4 years in HS, so I caught flack for that, but none of us ever cared. But I get along so well with all types of people that I had friends in alot of different groups, so it was never that much of an issue.

Drama aint as bad as the band so your all good, BWHAHAHA

I was in the symphonic orchestra in elemental and middle school, 4 years I played the viola. Then when I moved to GA, the school only had a band, no orchestra, so I stopped playing. That's when I got into drama. Don't remember if there was much picking-on associated with my time spent in orchestra. Maybe I just blacked it out.

I feel ya, I played the bass violin for 3 years and participated in the North Carolina Youth Orchestra 2 of those years. Then I sold the bass and bought a jaw harp and it's been bluegrass ever since.

You know its very weird cause some school's show pride in there band some dont. I know our school basically boiled down to if you were in the band you were a band geek. Now Drama was picked on only because the people in our specific year of Drama were very weird and would run through the halls screaming weird weird things. Syndicated Sound was not bad at all in fact there were a couple pretty good lookers in there. I cant say much though cause I missed 80 days out of 180 my last year there and was F-ed up if I was there

No one ever bothered me. I'm the guy that when the cops drag me in for killing the people driving slow in front of me in traffic, all the neighbors say " I knew he was crazy and he was eventually going to kill someone!"

Ya know, not to belittle this young mans tragic plight, but if I was an adult getting "bullied" , I think I would do something about it. I mean other than whining about it on television.

But thats just me.

I hate bullies. If I saw them picking on the guy I'd have to say something even if I got my ass kicked. That would be better than knowing I was pussy that said nothing.

Drool-Boy said:
Ya know, not to belittle this young mans tragic plight, but if I was an adult getting "bullied" , I think I would do something about it. I mean other than whining about it on television.

But thats just me.

It is funny cause we are all talking about early high school back to middle school and this guy is in college. The only person who picks on my anymore is shawn and thats just because he is the human dictionary. I never quite understand what he is saying but it is allllll against me:mad:

BeeRad said:
It is funny cause we are all talking about early high school back to middle school and this guy is in college. The only person who picks on my anymore is shawn and thats just because he is the human dictionary. I never quite understand what he is saying but it is allllll against me:mad:

For some reason that made me think of Damin Wyans in The Last Boy Scout saying "Shit, we're being beat up by the inventor of scrabble."

b_sinning said:
For some reason that made me think of Damin Wyans in The Last Boy Scout saying "Shit, we're being beat up by the inventor of scrabble."

That movie rocks.

Drool-Boy said:

But thats just me.

I agree. Aside from the fact that a 23 year old that still acts like he is in high school and feels the need to bully to make himself feel better is very sad, a 23year old that takes it is probably worse.