Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,352
Apparently, Brits aren't Beautiful.

This isn't my opinion. ITS SCIENCE! :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1226933/Brits-ugliest-people-world.html?ITO=1490

Brits are among the ugliest people in the world... according to an exclusive website which only allows 'beautiful' people to join.
Less than one in eight UK men (12 per cent) and just three in 20 women (15 per cent) who have applied to BeautifulPeople.com have been accepted as members.
Existing members of the website rate how attractive potential members are over a 48-hour provisional period, when applicants upload a recent photograph and a short personal profile.

Beautiful People managing director Greg Hodge said: 'Asking why British people are doing so badly is a tough question.
'It hurts me - I'm English.
'I think there is less emphasis on appearance in the UK than overseas. If you go to some countries they are very into how they look - very health and body conscious.
'The UK attitude is a bit more about kicking back and relaxing, and having a few drinks in the pub after work.'

'I think there is less emphasis on appearance in the UK than overseas. If you go to some countries they are very into how they look - very health and body conscious.
'The UK attitude is a bit more about kicking back and relaxing, and having a few drinks in the pub after work.'

Yeah, this is why I love my culture. All my friends are very attractive. :)

PS Science is not opinion, beauty is. ;)

Or, after more careful reading perhaps Brits are more secure than others because they don't need internet validation? Perhaps they're too busy to be doing crap like that and only ugly people stay inside all day applying to dating and rating sites? etc etc etc

Last edited:
Well, you brits are usually pretty pissed more than us, so less attractiveness is required.

Well, you brits are usually pretty pissed more than us, so less attractiveness is required.

It's true we drink a lot but it's in our heritage to drink, for hundreds of years we used to drink wine instead of water all day long. It's what makes us so hardy. And it's only certain generations/cliques that drink far too much, usually the 20-30yr olds are the worst for binge drinking. We do have an increasing number of retired alcoholics though because there's nothing better to do than drink all day. :(