Thread Needlessly wordy descriptions of songs and song titles

Having converted all my disposable income into coins I proceeded to spend each and every last one playing my favorite game. So lengthy was my gaming session that I suffered a nuisance injury and developed an ache in my shuolder. It is not a stretch to describe my love for this game as an illness.

Having converted all my disposable income into coins I proceeded to spend each and every last one playing my favorite game. So lengthy was my gaming session that I suffered a nuisance injury and developed an ache in my shuolder. It is not a stretch to describe my love for this game as an illness.

pinball wizard?

Pac Man Fever

Since no one even attempted guessed my other one, I'll try again with a different one.

Speech impedements are quite common, but I must inform you that if my persona can accomplish this goal, then all should be able to do such a feat.

Well since my songs are too obscure, here's the other one.

Last edited by a moderator: