Thread Needlessly wordy descriptions of songs and song titles

the fabric of my garment is in a washed state, and I have recently purchased of foot coverings. My quandry is what comes next. My formal attire is made from the excretions of chinese worms, and with it I will wear a cravat that has a preponderance of color, my motivations for such are not required. A number of them proceed towards me post haste, as they have reach manic level status for my distinguished appearance.

the fabric of my garment is in a washed state, and I have recently purchased of foot coverings. My quandry is what comes next. My formal attire is made from the excretions of chinese worms, and with it I will wear a cravat that has a preponderance of color, my motivations for such are not required. A number of them proceed towards me post haste, as they have reach manic level status for my distinguished appearance.

ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man

It was used in The Hills, Ugly Betty, The Ugly Truth, I now Pronounce you chuck and Larry, What Happens in Vegas, Doctor Who, and on Saturday Night Live.

I'm sure you've all heard it at least once.

I can honestly say that I've never seen a single one of those things other than SNL and probably not the episode you are referring to since I haven't watched that show since it was good back in like 1980. You are definitely going for the obscure. It's okay, just stop being offended when other people don't get it.

Funny story, while being very geeky.

Back in the day, when people took WoW way to seriously, someone died IRL, and the people on the server decided to hold a funeral for them in game (/boggle). This is on a PvP server, so one side could kill the other at will. So the rules for the funeral were to wear basically non of your gear, etc. Well, an opposing faction caught wind of the funeral, and decided to 'join in'...

lol

lulz ensue, along with a lot of butt hurt.

The Scatman song comes in at the end.

Last edited by a moderator: