Need to vent v.03

lol, oddly enough I'm in a great mood and having a great day. It's Bizzaro day!

I closed out all my work orders in a record time, fixed two issues before anyone even realized there was a problem, fixed an issue that's been driving my boss nuts, Boss called me to tell me he's impressed with the job I've been doing, and I kicked ass in the gym today.

SpangeMonkee said:
That's my balls, you dirty hippie!

and for your info, he took his pants off all by himself. He's a big boy now. Speaking of which, where are those pics?!

There were no pics on my camera of you boys in your drawers. I think someone did get pics, but they won't be as funnah cuz you already had your clothes back on by then. ;)

Pandora said:
Well, at least your boss recognized your effort and that it was the proff that was a dumbass. :heart: Props to you girlie! :clap:
hehe, thanks. unfortunately my boss told me that i have to ride this one out with the prof, until he makes the move to find an alternative route to his end goal or just give up on my end of things. if we get the money we're supposed to from the NIH (we got AWESOME scores on our proposal, now it's just a matter of reworking budget money blah blah blah) imma gonna get a hefty raise this summer :happy:

bout to have my hours changed from 6-3 to 8-5. we have 1 car and hifi has to be at work most days at 6 and off by 10 at the latest. Before work we drop the kid off at my moms by 5:30, and hes up by 5am no matter what the day. So i dont know what the fuck we're going to do. My new hours start monday. Just found out today.

Cant drop her off at work and leave her without a car unless she walks home (bout .75 mile and then walks to my moms half mile away and back). No big deal if the weather is nice, but spring had a lot of showers and bad weather.

Cant afford a new car...

:(

ChikkenNoodul said:
My oil had frozen into a solid block of sludge and me bike wouldn't start on Monday, stupid -20 with the windchill

God I love the South. :heart:

weather.JPG

ChikkenNoodul said:
Or remember to bring my torch to Boston when I come back from a weekend at the 'ranch....

For some odd reason I picture your 'ranch as something akin to the Branch Davidian complex. Except with less dirty hippies and more alcohol. About the same amount of guns though.

I have something posted in my office on my wall that pretty much sums it up:

BULLETIN:
OSHA has determined that the maximum safe capacity on my ass is two persons at one time, unless I install handrails or safety straps. As you have arrived sixth in line to ride my ass today, please take a number and wait your turn.
Thank you.

So far today.....

1. No, I don't give a flying fuck that your girlfriend is mad because you drank too much last night and went bush diving and now she is embarressed.

2. I don't care that you just took your kid to a podiatrist because his toe nail is growing fungus.

3. Dollar drinks at the green iganua with some girl you met at a bottle club is no excuse to call into work (and I don't care what you talked about at the bar; she is still wierd)

4. Congrats on your new house, now can you please get the fuck out of my office? I told you three times you are paying too much for your flood insurance.

5. Oh, your daughter just started her period? Greeaaat!.. now I get to hear all about her PMS days and her growing up to be such a women!!!

6. I DONT WANT TO HEAR ONE MORE TIME ABOUT YOUR SORE FUCKING ARM!!!

(six conversations I was lucky enough to be a part of today, and it is only 11AM) and i havent done shit all morning.

Candy said:

BULLETIN:
OSHA has determined that the maximum safe capacity on my ass is two persons at one time, unless I install handrails or safety straps. As you have arrived sixth in line to ride my ass today, please take a number and wait your turn.
Thank you.

So far today.....

1. No, I don't give a flying fuck that your girlfriend is mad because you drank too much last night and went bush diving and now she is embarressed.

2. I don't care that you just took your kid to a podiatrist because his toe nail is growing fungus.

3. Dollar drinks at the green iganua with some girl you met at a bottle club is no excuse to call into work (and I don't care what you talked about at the bar; she is still wierd)

4. Congrats on your new house, now can you please get the fuck out of my office? I told you three times you are paying too much for your flood insurance.

5. Oh, your daughter just started her period? Greeaaat!.. now I get to hear all about her PMS days and her growing up to be such a women!!!

(six conversations I was lucky enough to be a part of today, and it is only 11AM) and i havent done shit all morning.

:heart: to you woman. Sounds like you're having the same day I had yesterday!

Candy said:

BULLETIN:
Thank you.

So far today.....

I need to add to this - Someone yelling "WHAT???" Across the office every five fucking minutes. :mad:

Funny, I usually enjoy the chit chat that goes on around here. Especially in the smoking area. That's the best place to pick up all the juicy gossip.

Edit: plus JJ got home last night from out of town, so I'm in a much better mood today :D