Need to make a business name

That's a beautiful name. Carys Jones. It rolls off the tongue. I thought you were going to say something like Wyqyluwyllynylmylyn.

The other choices were Bronwin or Mafanwe (pronounced exactly how it's spelt!!) so I think I got off with the best name that could be found. I have to say I think Welsh names can sounds pretty damn nice, but there's some real disgusting ones. If I was boy they were going to call me Garight, which sounds like the noise you make when you vomit.

The other choices were Bronwin or Mafanwe (pronounced exactly how it's spelt!!) so I think I got off with the best name that could be found. I have to say I think Welsh names can sounds pretty damn nice, but there's some real disgusting ones. If I was boy they were going to call me Garight, which sounds like the noise you make when you vomit.

:lol:

edit: :lol:

Holy God.

garight...that should have been polo's name...as in "you're gay, right?" :fly:

You wouldn't imagine how many companies call themselves AAAAAAA just so they are the first in the phone book. It is so freaking annoying!

AAAAA PIZZA SHOP

AAA1AA Envelopes

Seriously, drives me nutz

My car insurance broker is A Ace Insurance Services. I went to them due to a referral by my sister, but she found them at the top of the phone book. Been using them for seven years.