need some ideas on art

i got some homies with their bio clocks ticking.. be barebackin hotties on the off chance they can spend the next 18 years at the very least goin' to see a hottie and pick up their kid.

perfect? of course not.

i got some homies with their bio clocks ticking.. be barebackin hotties on the off chance they can spend the next 18 years at the very least goin' to see a hottie and pick up their kid.

perfect? of course not.

I'm gonna go ahead and call that the worst conceivable reason to have a kid.

I can't even wrap my head around how lame that is. :lol:

I was actually kind of psyched...if you're going to have an accident, having it with a hot 20 year old that you dig is about the best possible scenario :lol:

...or the best possible scenario is realizing that a child is the biggest fucking thing that will ever happen to you and you take that so seriously that you create the best fucking scenario you can for that child. ie don't think that just because the mom is a 20-year-old hottie that means she's going to be the best mom you can choose. do you even know her middle name?

/rant

...or the best possible scenario is realizing that a child is the biggest fucking thing that will ever happen to you and you take that so seriously that you create the best fucking scenario you can for that child. ie don't think that just because the mom is a 20-year-old hottie that means she's going to be the best mom you can choose. do you even know her middle name?

/rant

THE MOTHER BEAR IS OUT OF THE DEN. THE MOTHER BEAR IS OUT OF THE DEN.

ALL PERSONNEL TO THEIR STATIONS.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

an intelligent man can't argue with you. (disclaimer: they not brainiacs)

and i guess i should have said they're not necc TRYING to have babies as much as not worried if they do.

Yeah, I know. If Ally Landry wanted to have unprotected sex with me, I wouldn't exactly be worried about it either.

Until another guy moved in to raise my child. Then there'd be sirens and gunfire.

/rant

And this is the reason humanity still has a chance. People like you still exist :heart:

/rant

oh settle down thorny :heart:
I was looking at it from a making lemonade from lemons perspective

and most of the forum probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for accidents...I know I wouldn't be

/rant

Whoa you said bad words.