need some ideas on art

doll10-769859.jpg

doll05-715223.jpg

doll03-763276.jpg

doll04-715186.jpg

doll13-763372.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
waw, i'd love to meet her and look at some pieces. is she cool with simple homemakers or is she wild party girl who would be disgusted at that? :fly:

you should get a decanter made. that would be INCREDIBLE. maybe a cool one that has a ball on the outside that flows down into a bowl. omg. :drool:

i also love the doorknobs idea.

nah, she's cool and would love to show you pieces...ygpm

my girl is moving to Venice, Italy to intern for master glass blower Pino Signoretto...it's a bummer to see her go but this guys stuff looks amazing and this is the opportunity of a lifetime for her http://www.pinosignoretto.it/prodotti_eng.php?cat=10&prod=290&pag=1

I've scarcely seen her in the past couple months because she went to NY for 3 weeks around xmas and then to Italy for a few weeks to get this job...I have to take her out and do something fun before she leaves

my girl is moving to Venice, Italy to intern for master glass blower Pino Signoretto...it's a bummer to see her go but this guys stuff looks amazing and this is the opportunity of a lifetime for her http://www.pinosignoretto.it/prodotti_eng.php?cat=10&prod=290&pag=1

I've scarcely seen her in the past couple months because she went to NY for 3 weeks around xmas and then to Italy for a few weeks to get this job...I have to take her out and do something fun before she leaves

I grew up in the tough school of an unrivaled glass master, Alfredo Barbini, who was quick to mock my desire to learn and to make; he would strike my blowpipe to destroy what I was creating...

:lol:

How does she look? Because you already know she has mouth skills and can breath out of her nose.

she's super cute, tall, athletic, natural blonde...the last braves game I took her to, the usher for the owners box thought she was a movie star :lol:

we almost had a baby last summer but she lost it...it was an accident so it was for the best :\

dude, have you not learned by now to cover your goods?

I do with chicks I'm not in a serious relationship with...I just happened to slip one by the goalie somehow :lol:

I was actually kind of psyched...if you're going to have an accident, having it with a hot 20 year old that you dig is about the best possible scenario :lol:

she's super cute, tall, athletic, natural blonde...the last braves game I took her to, the usher for the owners box thought she was a movie star :lol:

we almost had a baby last summer but she lost it...it was an accident so it was for the best :

Was that an accident on your part? Is your biological paternity clock ticking?

Was that an accident on your part? Is your biological paternity clock ticking?

it was a true accident and my "clock" is not ticking that I'm aware of...I'm too much of a partier for a baby right now though I suppose that would change real quick if all of a sudden one was on the way

we almost had a baby last summer but she lost it...it was an accident so it was for the best :

so that movie knocked up was about you?