need some ideas on art

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
my friend that's a glassblower is going to make me anything I can think of to go in my new condo(when I get it!)...I'm not really coming up with anything fittingly cool...she makes everything from glassware to 6ft swans :cool:

any ideas?

0004b8bg.jpg

she doesn't make bongs and considers such requests an insult :fly:

My buddy is in the Top10 in the state of Florida for glass blown pipes. Anyone who thinks it is an insult has obviously never seen the amount of work that goes into pipes. I dont care if you are a smoker or not you should appreciate the insane talent it takes to make bubblers or inside-out glass pieces.

2ndpgminis2.jpg

just a quick google example but you can tell just how much time those take.

My buddy is in the Top10 in the state of Florida for glass blown pipes. Anyone who thinks it is an insult has obviously never seen the amount of work that goes into pipes. I dont care if you are a smoker or not you should appreciate the insane talent it takes to make bubblers or inside-out glass pieces.

2ndpgminis2.jpg

just a quick google example but you can tell just how much time those take.

she's extremely capable, just not a retarded stoner

Plus, glass pipes are not made to be sitting on a counter, never to be touched again. They have to go through abuse and stoners constantly dropping them, lol. Much more talent is involved in making pipes then decorative center pieces. Sorry, I just cant believe she said its an insult, lol

Plus, glass pipes are not made to be sitting on a counter, never to be touched again. They have to go through abuse and stoners constantly dropping them, lol. Much more talent is involved in making pipes then decorative center pieces. Sorry, I just cant believe she said its an insult, lol

she trained here for years which is essentially the harvard of glassblowing
http://www.cmog.org/index.asp?pageId=1043

anywho, stop derailing bitch :p