Halp Need some ideas for a Cuban dinner party gift and outfit

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
So chim and I have been invited to a fabulous Cuban dinner party hosted by a wonderful couple, Brad and Brandon. Met them at the Bunnies on the Bayou event (which started out as an orgy in a bedroom that turned into a multi-million dollar AIDS fundraiser hosted outside the art museum) and they invited us to their yearly dinner party. This year the flavor is Cuban. Included in the menu is as follows:

Cuban Shimmertinis

Cuban White Gazpacho Soup

Avocado and Pineapple Salad

Boliche (Pot roast stuffed with ham)

Congri (Cuban rice and red beans)

Yuca with garlic sauce

Bacardi Rum cake

So, what should chim and I bring to the party? The invitees are far more sophisticated than either chim or me so we need to dress to impress. If I had some Cuban rum, I would certainly bring it, but alas we had just finished it up. Tre or kiki, can you ship me some from Canada?

Also, what do you wear to an event like this? Shorts and a Hawaiian shirt? Beachcomber wear? Soaking wet just-off-the-boat wear?

What if an orgy breaks out? Do I top or bottom?

:eek:

I can try and send Cuban Rum (Havana Club is fucking awesome), but I don't think it would make it. Cigars as well.

I can try and send Cuban Rum (Havana Club is fucking awesome), but I don't think it would make it. Cigars as well.

Well, if you send it as "Glass artwork" on the customs form, that usually works.

Just saying :shifty:

what kind do you want? White, Anejo or 7 year?

And send me your address, I'll try to get some, but it's a busy week for me.

what kind do you want? White, Anejo or 7 year?

And send me your address, I'll try to get some, but it's a busy week for me.

Unfortunately I don't think it would come in time, but thank you much for the effort :heart:

I could make a real avant garde "costume" as a Guantanamo prisoner and chim could be my bitch, both on death row with nothing left to live for my each other.