need some help finding a game

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
My dad broke his hand a week and a half ago. There's a really big chance he's going to go through with reconstructive surgery on friday and will be pent up for a few weeks. Can anyone think of either a Cube or Playstation1 game that would be easy for him to play, while he's in a cast?

The only game I can think off that doesn't require a lot of button tapping is Super Monkey Ball

But it's REAL hard

ummm, having a broken hand tends to interfere with video gaming. Maybe he should read a book or masturbate to pics of your ma?

Harper said:
how'd that happen?

GoldenEye: Rogue Agent for GC

He fell down the stairs while performing "Leaping Squirrel" with her mom.

elpmis said:
The only game I can think off that doesn't require a lot of button tapping is Super Monkey Ball

But it's REAL hard

my dad is a video game pimp. there are still scores on our games that i can't beat. the only record i really hold over him is that i beat a link to the past in 1 life, where he could do it in three.

Coqui said:
SuperMonkey ball would be best then
would he be able to rest the controller on his lap and play forehanded? the reconstruction is going to be primarily on his thumb- both on the finger and into the fleshy heel of his palm. i'd ask for pc recommendations, but he can't even use a mouse right now (because of his cast)

F33nX said:
would he be able to rest the controller on his lap and play forehanded? the reconstruction is going to be primarily on his thumb- both on the finger and into the fleshy heel of his palm. i'd ask for pc recommendations, but he can't even use a mouse right now (because of his cast)

All he needs is his left hand to maneuver the joystick

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, any PC flight-sim with a joystick would work

Or good old fashioned Wolfenstein or Doom only using the keyboard, that's how I played 'em cuz I hate mice :fly:

I actually played Quake 1 and 2 single player all the way through without the mouse the first time

it's gotta be a 1-button at a long space of interval time game. quake wouldn't cut it, not sure about wolfenstein. he'll only be able to use his middle finger through pinky. a flight sim might be neat though, as long as i can get an ambedextrous joystick

Maybe Mario golf too. There's some button pressing, but since there's no constant action or timer to make you have to be fast or mashing buttons constantly, he can take time setting up shots and what not. You have to be deliberate anyay, so it would probably work.