Need some help buying a Bike...

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
^^Read Title.

I'm not looking to spend a fortune on a bike, hopefully if I can squeak it below $200 I'll be very happy. The main purpose of this bike will be to transport me to and from work, partly on a gravel trail and partly on asphalt (no off-roading or mountain biking to speak of). I haven't ridden a bike in probably 10 years :eek: and have no clue about them anymore. Anyone have any good ideas?

Galen said:
Kona are a good bike, they're usually quite expensive though. eBay will be your best bet.
I looked at a Northface bike today that was $1000. I was in shock. I am also hoping to get this bike sometime this week/weekend, and just be able to go pick it out and take it home.

Below $200 is pretty tough.... you're either going to compromise on components, weight of the bike, or most likely both. A few years back I bought a decent Trek for my wife that was $400; that was about as low as I felt comfortable with going.

F33nX said:
I looked at a Northface bike today that was $1000. I was in shock. I am also hoping to get this bike sometime this week/weekend, and just be able to go pick it out and take it home.
There may be some ebayers in your area, it's well worth a try anyway :p

Or go to Target and buy one there. Who the fuck cares.

r6.jpg
> pedaling