GAY Need recs on TMobile 5G phones $500 or under

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
The wife broke her screen last week so I decided we should both get new phones. They're 3 years old now. Time to go. We need 2@$1000. Any recs? We're going to go check out brick and mortar after lunch in a bit and then order online.

Also WGAS about 5G. It’s all marketing bullshit.

If we keep these for another 3 years like the last ones it will probably be VERY evident in the next year+. I also posted to r/Jacksonville and someone said they normally get 100mb+ while I'm getting like 10mb right now. I got that in ATL on 4G. I've seen screen caps of of people getting well over 400mb.

Yar. I refuse to pay that much. We're also Google people. I don't want to have to retrain the wife on a new platform.
Well, if you're a google person, you can't do better than a Pixel.

I don't have a dog in that market (can't carry a phone into work, so it mostly just sits in the car during the day, so why spend a load on it), but I'd be looking at the higher spec motorolas or lower end pixels.

Yar. I refuse to pay that much. We're also Google people. I don't want to have to retrain the wife on a new platform.
How much data do you use? If its not a ton, check out Google Fi. They use Sprint and TMo. The Pixel 4a 5G is actually on sale right now. Normally $499, but its $299. That's a screamin deal.

Mint Mobile is a tmobile MVNO that is about 15 bucks a month for 4GB, 20 bucks a month for 11GB

How much data do you use? If its not a ton, check out Google Fi. They use Sprint and TMo. The Pixel 4a 5G is actually on sale right now. Normally $499, but its $299. That's a screamin deal.

We're a couple months away from our 3rd renewal of Mint. Been flawless plus Shawn Ryan Reynolds owns the bitch!

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Oneplus 8. Buy one get one half off

Mike's the winner! Just bought 2x for less than $1k out the door. Reviews were smoking. Cheers, muh dude. :cool:

• Gravy
Reactions: Mikeawesome
The wife's new jerb is giving her $70 a month mobile so that paid for her phone and service for the year+. Nice! She's also getting a tab and laptop with mobile wifi.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
It's a nice phone! One of my speed tests came in at 474mb down. They're generally lower however.

I've been really happy with the Moto G line of phones. I've had the G4 and now the G6. My wife has the G7. Though, the Google Pixel 4a looks dope too. Unlocked is the way to go.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Jehannum