Need Moar Ram

Wait were you serious about having RAM in your car or was that a joke that just went over my head? lol.

the only reason I asked, more of a joke than anything, but one of my buddies was like yeah, you can get a stick of 512 for next to nothing cause everyone uses gigs now.

I am entirely serious about the possibility of there being RAM in my glove box. I will look and if it's 512 and not 256 (like I think it is) I will send it your way. When I put it in there it was wrapped in a static bag, so it should still be fine.

I am entirely serious about the possibility of there being RAM in my glove box. I will look and if it's 512 and not 256 (like I think it is) I will send it your way. When I put it in there it was wrapped in a static bag, so it should still be fine.

Now like I said before I dont know much about RAM for gaming but when playing now my computer lags from time to time. Do you guys think an extra 256 would probably smooth that out? I mean no matter what I am sure it would help out a lot so I appreciate it man. At least it could hold me over until I have an extra 120 bucks for a gig stick.

Now like I said before I dont know much about RAM for gaming but when playing now my computer lags from time to time. Do you guys think an extra 256 would probably smooth that out? I mean no matter what I am sure it would help out a lot so I appreciate it man. At least it could hold me over until I have an extra 120 bucks for a gig stick.
Any extra RAM helps, especially when you only have 512k to begin with and playing any sort of game.

I actually have a stick of PC2100 256MB here you can have if you want.

Sure man, if you dont have any use for it I can sure put it to use unless someone is like, hey I gots a 512 that i dont use, hehe.

All this talk about RAM made me go look around my office for some and I found a huge ass bag but they were all like pc100's and olllld stuff. I did however up this computer with 2 256's cause i didnt realize it only had 2 128's in it, haha.

What kind do you need? I've probably got it.

And Brad, we covered this. I'll get you some. ;)

184-Pin DDR SDRAM PC 2700

Any matched amounts, Im not particular.

I will lub you long time.

Last edited: