need help with a color scheme

ruthless

Flaccid Member
(╯︵╰,)
Nov 27, 2006
Marklar
₥0
ok as some of you know i occasionaly ride a sport bike.

recently do issues id rather not discuss, a situation occured that, caused one of my bikes to need a little.....well a shit load of tlc.

as of now, the bike is in hundreds of pieces, litterally.

we did the frame, swing arm, and fork tubes black, and i did all the plastics/body a very diverse blue, in the light its very bright rich blue, and in the dark its a very deep blue.

now i have the miscellanious pieces, the rims, brake and clutch lever, the stator and crank cases (the ones that stick out on the sides through the plastics),
the triple tree (the piece of metal that holds the bars in place, right on the top).
and possibly the rear sets(the foot pegs, shifter, and rear brake)

originally i was going to get all theses piece polished like a chrome, but i dont like all the flashy bling bling stuff, then i though black, im thinking now thats to much black, so now im vering towards gun metal, or a three stage job, it will be basically a silver, with a black spatter all over it, with a house of colors blue over it all.

basically im stuck here, so i was wondering what ideas yall might have, im open to almost anything.

and dont say anything about pink, thats what color one of the other bikes are going.

this is the bike were currently working with...

yammi.jpg

one more thing, black chrome is a possibility, since its very uncommon. im leaning towards that.

Is color-match powder coat an option? Maybe not a direct shade to shade job, but a darker, subtle accent color?

for the blue correct, the blue i picked,changs so much though, it goes from bright to very dark depending on the lighting. thats why im thinking of accenting the black. also it will have graphics on it, those are also undecided.
im thinking some sort of black tribal design.

but my friends that do all my design and logo work are thinking sub zero or A SONIC THE HEDGE HOG THEME. pardon the caps.

Stay of the GD bike. You're going to kill yourself.

this bike is in no way for the stunts, or competions(including stunt shows and dvds) IM RETIRED! :D THIS ONE IM TRYING TO MAKE REAL NICE, SO I RIDE HALFWAY NORMAL. and teach you 2 how to ride, just dont drop it! lol

Sonic would be awesome. Either that or a Patch Adams bike.

im feeling sonic, but those will just be digital vinyl, so i can take of and put new stuff on, i usually change full body vinyl schemes every 6 months, everything else vinyl about monthly.

I retired from sport bikes before ever actually owning one (I've been on numerous fairly long rides however). Watch enough crash videos, have a couple of kids, and then the decision somewhat makes itself.

I retired from sport bikes before ever actually owning one (I've been on numerous fairly long rides however). Watch enough crash videos, have a couple of kids, and then the decision somewhat makes itself.

What? You get to old to ride or something?

Well you better make this a sweet bike if you wanna join our gang. You got some tough rides to go up against.

You have the Shammy "Barcycle"

617457632803717d.jpg

The "BeeRadical Burger"

617457632803523f.jpg

The Fly "I Swear I'm Not Gay" Coaster

6174576328031b90.jpg

And The Classic "Mikey Cruiser"

61745763280336e8.jpg