Need a New Phone

I used to buy a new pocket pc every time one came out when I had a shit load of money. Now adays I live in a nice house and make car payments among 8000 other bills, dont have the extra 5-600 bucks every couple months, lol.

But you see since i have new phones I sell my old ones to pay for the new ones. So I sell my MDA get 145. Then pay 45 leftover on the Pearl. So I get a brand spanking new pearl for 45 bucks.

Also...

I know some of you have stock piles of work phones that become obsolete at work if you change plans. I would be happy to buy one from somebody if you have something decent that is not in use.

Don't you get to upgrade your phone every 2 years?

Sprint keeps calling me to give me a free phone and I tell them to STFU because I like my phone

Sprint keeps calling me to give me a free phone and I tell them to STFU because I like my phone

haha, again it isnt my plan it my buddies and I am just eating up the contract otherwise I would just run out and grab one of the plan phones.

What if you got a new phone and it turns out you like your new one even MORE than your current one????

:lol: How do you like the Pearl? I'm wanting a new phone now, but haven't seen anything in the states that is worth it.

I dig the Pearl. It doesn't have as many downloadable apps as a windows based phone would, but there are a couple forums with developers that are putting free software out there. It is not as user friendly as the windows OS phone but I really don't think that anyone here would not be able to use it.

cell-phone-amp-setup%20001%20%28Small%29.jpg

rocking it like it was 1999. too many trees, too many hills, not enough cell towers. I make do with the amp though. Gives me full bar signal with my truck parked in the garage. :fly:
Now that there are wireless cell repeaters, I'll probably grab one of those and get a real cell phone.

I know...the 8800 was supposed to have one...I'm hoping it was just left off of the cingular version because of a rush to market...if a cam ends up on the verizon or t-mobile version, I'm jumping ship

Ok IF it had a camera then I would agree because then it would have the qwerty and it would have the GPS.

[im]http://www.fuckingright.com/uploader/files/1/cell-phone-amp-setup%20001%20%28Small%29.jpg[/img]
rocking it like it was 1999. too many trees, too many hills, not enough cell towers. I make do with the amp though. Gives me full bar signal with my truck parked in the garage. :fly:
Now that there are wireless cell repeaters, I'll probably grab one of those and get a real cell phone.

Wait are you saying you have an older Nokia than me? :fly: