Need a New Phone

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So I was chillin at the bar the other night and I went to get this girls number who was just an old friend of mine. I start trying to get my phone to input the number which is just a complete huge task and she starts laughing. So I look at her and ask her whats so funny, she says my phone is from the 80s. At this point I feel like a complete idiot cause it truly is...

31257575-2-300-DT1.gif

:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

This doesn't fully explain my phone, it also is in 3 pieces and is holding together by pure luck. When I set it down to hard on a table it falls apart :fly: .

Questions -

Have you ever used a phone so long people make fun of you for it?

Anyone know a place to get a cheap sprint phone?

How do you feel about buying used phones on Ebay, should I?

Also...

I know some of you have stock piles of work phones that become obsolete at work if you change plans. I would be happy to buy one from somebody if you have something decent that is not in use.

the only sprint phone I have is an LG5225, the battery is held by tape and the front screen is cracked :fly: unless you watch to switch to cingular/at&t I don't have anything you could make us of

I've bought from eBay. I recommend NOT buying from the cellular company and buying it cheaper elsewhere.

Edit: Smartphones and PDA's FTW!

we don't use sprint, all the old ones I have are crackberrys and it's not worth risking my job to give one away :\

the only sprint phone I have is an LG5225, the battery is held by tape and the front screen is cracked :fly: unless you watch to switch to cingular/at&t I don't have anything you could make us of

haha, thanks but its actually not even my phone plan. I am finishing up my buddies 2 year contract cause he didnt want to pay to get out of it. At the same time I didnt have a contract so I helped him out.

I used to know a lot of people, myself included who would buy a new phone just cause it came out and toss the old one in a drawer. Now that I am not under my plan nor do I have the money to drop 500 on a phone I figured I would ask.

If you don't really care about it just get the cheapest "deal" phone that your provider has. Chances are these days it will have a camera and all the other dandy features anyway.

Yeah, all good points but you guys missed the part of me finishing up the 2 year contract on my buds phone. I am doing him a favor and adding an extra 2 years to his contract wouldnt really be nice of me, haha.

I can walk into anywhere and get a free phone for signing a contract, this I know.

I buy a new phone pretty much every year. I do not understand your kind.

I used to buy a new pocket pc every time one came out when I had a shit load of money. Now adays I live in a nice house and make car payments among 8000 other bills, dont have the extra 5-600 bucks every couple months, lol.

So eBay is good to buy a phone from as long as the seller is good? I just look up sprint phones?

Yes. Ebay is a good option for getting a phone. You can get them cheaper and you can get all sorts of unlocked phones that will work with any service plan.

Of course, if you have a really old phone, you might not have a sim card that will transfer into the new phone, so you might want to make sure you stick with a Sprint phone.