Need a cheaper option than this

Blame me. Until last May it was my car. When I handed the keys over to him it only had 23K miles on it if that. I had a very small commute to work when I did have it and the few road trips to Chicago and N. Ohio didn't really add much on it I guess.
Our year old CR-V has like 6000 miles and that includs a 1200 mile road trip to NJ and 1000 mile road trip to DC and back. I simply don't drive far because we have everything we need near by (including a store I walk to instead of drive to). Also it doesn't help that I don't work out of the home.. I also was a SAHM during part of my time driving the Civic.

Kind of sad I know

Man your fuel budget must be awesome. We spend too much on gas, but I love to go places, and would go somewhere fun every other weekend if I could. Knyte has to drive too far to work, so we put about 1575 a month on the car right now. Also, the non ghetto walmart and super target are likd 7-8 miles away or something like that, and it's worth it to go to them as opposed to the ghetto walmart that's 3 miles away. Granted, I only really go places on Saturday as we only have one car right now, so I don't drive much either.

Man your fuel budget must be awesome. We spend too much on gas, but I love to go places, and would go somewhere fun every other weekend if I could. Knyte has to drive too far to work, so we put about 1575 a month on the car right now. Also, the non ghetto walmart and super target are likd 7-8 miles away or something like that, and it's worth it to go to them as opposed to the ghetto walmart that's 3 miles away. Granted, I only really go places on Saturday as we only have one car right now, so I don't drive much either.

There are advantages to living in a large city.

There are advantages to living in a large city.

Dude, I live in Phoenix, it's got 4 million people in it. I have 2 grocery stores within 1.5 miles, a target 2.5 away (just not super), andy kind of fast food you want within 1.5, lowes, home depot, kohls, jcpenney, sams club, costco, walmart, and tons of others within 5. We just like shopping at the shopping center that is 8 miles away, it's newer, there are less mexicans and it's nicer.

Dude, I live in Phoenix, it's got 4 million people in it. I have 2 grocery stores within 1.5 miles, a target 2.5 away (just not super), andy kind of fast food you want within 1.5, lowes, home depot, kohls, jcpenney, sams club, costco, walmart, and tons of others within 5. We just like shopping at the shopping center that is 8 miles away, it's newer, there are less mexicans and it's nicer.

Then Knyte needs a closer job :p

Then Knyte needs a closer job :p

Pretty much, his job is about 30 miles away. But it's a good job and pretty stable right now, so we'll stick with it. He's just going to pick up a civic to drive as opposed to the pathfinder, so that will help cut down on gas costs.