Neat Religion Tidbits

You're just trying to argue. :p Jefferson certainly wasn't a Christian, nor any other religion. Although he never stated his religious affiliation, his lack of an obvious one and reservations about talking about it indicate to me that he was likely an atheist. Ask yourself, if you were an atheist in that time, how would you act if you valued your life, family, and mission?
Do you have a hard time understanding what I'm typing? You arent even arguing for atheist, you're arguing they were areligious. Regardless unitarians arent atheist, they arent atheist either, and you only name three people. Not to mention last time I checked 3 people out of hundreds isnt "many."

Then you go on to dribble about persecution; you could put that say that od ANYONE, they "just say they believe in God so people dont bother them." It's baseless speculation and essentially puts revisionist labels on people.

And the word Framers indicates that its more than one person tinklepants.
Trolling.

Well, can we at least agree that they weren't fans?
Most of the quotes you follow with are related to Christianity, not a God, or the God, or deny the existence of religion.

“Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man” -Thomas Jefferson
Hmm, it mentions Christianity exclusively. Nothing about "God" in there, or "religion" in general.

"During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution." -James Madison
Vide supra. It also seems specifically critical of the catholic church. Again not in any way "athiest"

"Lighthouses are more helpful than churches." -Benjamin Franklin
I've also seen this attributed to Adams, and Jefferson, in either case it's one sentence obviously out of context.

“This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it” -John Adams

"As I understand the Christian religion, it was, and is, a revelation. But how has it happened that millions of fables, tales, legends, have been blended with both Jewish and Christian revelation that have made them the most bloody religion that ever existed?" -John Adams

"I almost shudder at the thought of alluding to the most fatal example of the abuses of grief which the history of mankind has preserved -- the Cross. Consider what calamities that engine of grief has produced!" -John Adams

I'm sure there are many more...
Hmm but he also said (and I have proper cites for):

"The Christian religion is, above all the religions that ever prevailed or existed in ancient or modern times, the religion of wisdom, virtue, equity and humanity, let the Blackguard Paine say what he will."

-The Works of John Adams, vol 3, page 421, diary entry for July 26, 1796

Criticizing my own relatives he is *shakes fist*

Taking a couple quotes out of context, labeling them and saying 'voila these people didnt believe in God' is nothing short of slander.