Neat illustration of where your tax dollars (LOL USA ONLY) will go this year

In my world Chikken everything would work well because no decisions would be made without cups of tea and some malted milk biscuits. This is how things should be done in a civilised world.

yeah but then we'd all be playing soccer.

FUCK THAT

Kiki is still here. I doubt they'll leave. However I think a 3 strikes and you're out system should be in place, b7 for a week 3 times then you're just plain banned, it's obvious you can't control yourself in an appropriate way.

That and I'm a fascist.

Kiki is still here. I doubt they'll leave. However I think a 3 strikes and you're out system should be in place, b7 for a week 3 times then you're just plain banned, it's obvious you can't control yourself in an appropriate way.

That and I'm a fascist.

picture.php

That and I'm a fascist.

I don't agree. :hs:

For real. But atleast I'm right.

April, it's like a three year old and the 'Why' stage.

At 19, it's the 'I know why, you don't' stage.

It gets better as more life experience comes their way and they, like the rest of us, finally come to realize that they really don't know everything.