Neat illustration of where your tax dollars (LOL USA ONLY) will go this year

And I don't need to tell that too others. I'm living proof of my own statement.

I was very opinionated and never wrong when i was younger. Still can be from time to time.

I learned more than a few things along the way, including how many times I was wrong in the past.

Oh I can't say what I'll think in the future, I've been complete opposites of what I am now at times, you're always learning and changing. But my fundamentals have always been there. And some people just don't get more open minded with time, if you think I'm an opinionated pig headed cunt you should meet my dad, he's (regrettably) where I got it from.

April, it's like a three year old and the 'Why' stage.

At 19, it's the 'I know why, you don't' stage.

It gets better as more life experience comes their way and they, like the rest of us, finally come to realize that they really don't know everything.

I know, but for some reason my boredom at work let's me be roped in. :lol:

I remember being that way and I look back and think about how ridiculous I was. I will probably think that way ten years from about my current self. :lol:

Age does matter.

In 10 years I'll be happily banging my well earned arm candy and sitting back living off the residuals of my wealth, and probably not even worrying about any of this. :lol:

Always the viewer of the bright and cheery you are.

Considering I've navigated the current economy quite well, I really would have to make some serious mis-steps for that to happen.