Hawt NBD

What's her number as in phone number as in I want to take her out, take her home, make mad passionate love or bake cookies or something.

Thats what I thought you meant and by playing for the other team, I meant she seems like she she’d rather be with a woman than a man.

I can’t type at all today. Shit. I hate to whine, but if this continues, I’ll be silent soon.

Thats what I thought you meant and by playing for the other team, I meant she seems like she she’d rather be with a woman than a man.

I can’t type at all today. Shit. I hate to whine, but if this continues, I’ll be silent soon.
If it gets too bad just give us a beaver every now and again.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Voice to text could be an interesting option. If you don't mind the people around you hearing what you're thinking.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Voice to text could be an interesting option. If you don't mind the people around you hearing what you're thinking.

I have a baby monitor right next to me that they use as communication here, so they hear everything that comes out of me. I make a lot of weird sounds, all the time too. But sometimes they come running and I know I never made a noise. I don’t hold anything back either, which hasn’t gotten me into trouble yet. I’ve had some complaints that I told the chaplain person and the Medicaid advocate lady that they overhear. I don’t care.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I have a baby monitor right next to me that they use as communication here, so they hear everything that comes out of me. I make a lot of weird sounds, all the time too. But sometimes they come running and I know I never made a noise. I don’t hold anything back either, which hasn’t gotten me into trouble yet. I’ve had some complaints that I told the chaplain person and the Medicaid advocate lady that they overhear. I don’t care.
Rock their world. Start moaning one of the head nurses' name. "Oh god, Eloise, the way you give head."

They'll never forget you - legendary. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII

There was a time I might be able to get her to switch sides at least tempprarily but sadly that time has long passed. These days I'd probably just make her even more lesbyterian.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant