Naughty America: The Game

ERage said:
I don't know, never played a Sims game past the original Sim City on my old 386 :D

I tried the sims when it first came out. I had a nice couple living together, then the neighbor wife came over, I got the women to fall inlove and be making out all the time, and the husband went nuts and pulle out his hair and eventually set the kitchen on fire. After that I lost interest.

FlamingGlory said:
I wonder if people know you can go to real bars and do that too... But like... In real life.

Oh snap, like fo' realz? I'm totally going to try that out this weekend :fly:

Honestly though, I have no idea how crap like this can even exist much less be profitable. It will be a bunch of 60 year old pedophiles and overweight people with hairy knuckles trying to get it on with each other digi-style.

Doesn't it kind of defeat the point of being a video game when it doesn't even look like it's fun to play? It looks tedious at best...

ERage said:
Oh snap, like fo' realz? I'm totally going to try that out this weekend :fly:

Honestly though, I have no idea how crap like this can even exist much less be profitable. It will be a bunch of 60 year old pedophiles and overweight people with hairy knuckles trying to get it on with each other digi-style.
i don't have hairyknuckles.

Thank God! Now I can get laid vicariously through a video game. I was starting to think there was no hope for me.

That's hot.

Yet creepy since there is another person on the other end.

Let''s have our next UF meet like this.. bwahahhaha

April23 said:
That's hot.

Yet creepy since there is another person on the other end.

Let''s have our next UF meet like this.. bwahahhaha

:lol: we would totally crash the software...there is no interface that can handle what this group would want to do.

Drool-Boy said:
Is there a goat plugin?

Now that is hot, love the way you think.

kid%20suckling%20(2).jpg
NWS

Last edited by a moderator: