Natural Hallucinogens

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
Go to this link and follow the instructions on the movie. No it isn't one of those gay scare tactics. Just stare at the thing through the whole movie until it tells you to look away. I though it was pretty cool.

http://www.devilducky.com/media/47884/

Content: Who thinks this kind of stuff up anyways :confused:

Insert posts flaming me below this line.
-------------------------------------

Stare at this movie for 20 seconds, then look at the sun, you will see charlie. It's fascinating.

CHARLIE.jpg

elpmis said:
the whole time I was waiting for satan to jump out and scream at me

I know, I'm always there for the good Satan gag but this one was on the up and up, I said so on the original post.

eileenbunny said:
Neat, doesn't last as long as good hallucinogens.

yeah, but mine was free and legal :D

eileenbunny said:
Salvia is legal and after my plants arrive in a month it will be free. Way more powerful.
I've only tried that once with DigitalChaos. It was fun, would like to try it again sometime.

eileenbunny said:
Salvia is legal and after my plants arrive in a month it will be free. Way more powerful.

Score! And to think, some people go around licking toads. amateurs

eileenbunny said:
You should come visit us in september. Or, I'll bring some to Chicago next time I come.
to be honest DigitalChaos was about the only person I felt comfortable sitting with me on that stuff but I think I'd be comfortable with you as well :p

Super cool visual effect. Only lasted like 30 seconds for me though. Yeah, I was expecting some kind of shocker image to jump out at me.

eileenbunny said:

Do you actually enjoy salvia? I found it so mind-blowingly intense on one of a few occasions that I'm not sure I'd be interested in exploring it further. I've never taken a drug except salvia that made me *totally* forget who or what I was (and that I took a drug), made me feel like I was literally trapped in eternity, but only actually lasted like 5 minutes. (Sublingual lasts much longer.) This was not something I found enjoyable by any stretch of the imagination; more like one of the most frightening experiences I've ever had, and I'm not exaggerating.

For some reason some people don't get anything from it. It may have to do with the method of administration. It's somewhat finicky.

Thorn Bird said:
i want to try this legal drug now, dammit.

Seriously, don't take salvia (or any hallucinogens) with haphazardness or disregard. This isn't like some other plant stuff you may have tried. Definitely have someone sit with you.

As you may know, remember: [mind]set and setting have a significant impact on these kinds of effects.

It's not completely safe to assume there aren't any significant direct health risks here, but there is a lack of any damning evidence for health hazards.

Excellent reference site:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

I suggest reading some experience reports (especially bad experiences), the chemistry, and also the legal notes.