FYI National Debt

Military presence overseas. We need to stop being the world's police. It's not like anyone likes us for doing it.

Yeah I was thinking the first thing that need to be scaled back in the Military budget. I just didn't think any one was going to bring that up straight away.

Our military budget is so bloated it's absurd. It's approximately 418 times the size it should be. Apparently we are defending the entire solar system from attack.

Also foreign aid in general. We give billions to people who hate us, which is infuriating. Fuck off, Egypt. You too, Romania.

It's practically against the law in the US to bad mouth Israel.

Don't forget the lovely bailouts to the corrupt companies within the US. Why don't we charge them the same type of interest that they fuck their customers with?

It's practically against the law in the US to bad mouth Israel.

Don't forget the lovely bailouts to the corrupt companies within the US. Why don't we charge them the same type of interest that they fuck their customers with?

For those that have still yet to return that money, yeah, they should have ever rising interest rates.

You know. Americans should buy more Americans made products.

Oil, iPads, iPhones, etc are hurting the economy here.

I would axe military spending and force the U.S. to chill out for a while and lie low. Then I'd cut Social Security spending and inter its dependents in labor camps.