Nasty

I used to work with a guy who smelled absolutely putrid. Then he met a nice lady who used to be a lesbian, and he smelled better. They got married and all was good, no more stank. His wife went on a vacation or something a while later, and to our horror, back came the stank for a week till she got back. Seriously, doe she need a woman to tell him to shower or use deodorant?

fight back, just eat some beans and crop dust his cube every chance you get. Chemical warfare is fun :p

I say you leave him a thing of deoderant on his desk tomorrow morning. Also, I found myself smelling my pits after reading this yet well aware that I smell fine.

some guys simply don't bother to maintain upkeep if there is no point in it.

some days I admit to not washing but those are days where I don't leave the house and do not expect to anytime soon.
the minute I get ready to leave it's shower time.

I used to work with a guy who smelled absolutely putrid. Then he met a nice lady who used to be a lesbian, and he smelled better. They got married and all was good, no more stank. His wife went on a vacation or something a while later, and to our horror, back came the stank for a week till she got back. Seriously, doe she need a woman to tell him to shower or use deodorant?

it's the cooking.