Napolitano

lol. no. your example disproved your theory. :D

ugh.. are you really that dense?

Japan come over to Americans land and shit all over it. America responds by bombing them. If Japan had never shat on American soil then Japan would have been left alone.

America goes over to Arab land and shit all over it. Some Arabs respond by blowing shit up. If America had never shat on Arab land, America would have been left alone.

ugh.. are you really that dense? NO U

Japan come over to Americans land and shit all over it. America responds by bombing them. If Japan had never shat on American soil then Japan would have been left alone.

your theory:
Leave them alone and they will leave you alone. You are never going to stop them from attacking if you don't.

But Japan attacked. you're upset that we defended ourselves. I'm not sure why, nor really care.

the point you ignore is that they attacked and thus, disproves your theory.

carry on.

your theory:

But Japan attacked. you're upset that we defended ourselves. I'm not sure why, nor really care.

the point you ignore is that they attacked and thus, disproves your theory.

carry on.

How on earth did you come to the conclusion that I'm upset America defended themselves against Japan? ..... That ain't true at all.

And no I did not disprove my theory. You are just looking at it from a single standpoint purposefully.

For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

Well, you make sure and tell us when we should ignore the rest of the world and when we shouldn't. Do you see the problem there?

Huh? I'm basically advocating that you should stick to your own land and defend it. Not go into other countries and fuck with the politics, economics, and kill innocent civilians. Do that and you wont get attacked by foreign radicals.