GAY Name This Tool

I got bored last week and played TF2 on the orange box. I like the game, but this is 2010. There is no excuse for linear run 'n' guns. HL2 really isn't that special.

My first PC fps was Half Life - which I saved up and bought. I'm not exactly new to this. Purchasing items for a game that hasn't been expanded upon in how long?

This is why we're being bombarded by DLC - because people are content to put up with this shit from developers.

Every polo post should just be followed up with this pic:

04082009861.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Every polo post should just be followed up with this pic:

04082009861.jpg

Dude, how on earth do you fit your clothes in that washer? I mean you are a big man. That washer might fit one day's worth of your underwear. You know, the bikini briefs. With the pretty flowers on them. That I monogrammed "To My Love"

I got bored last week and played TF2 on the orange box. I like the game, but this is 2010. There is no excuse for linear run 'n' guns. HL2 really isn't that special.

My first PC fps was Half Life - which I saved up and bought. I'm not exactly new to this. Purchasing items for a game that hasn't been expanded upon in how long?

This is why we're being bombarded by DLC - because people are content to put up with this shit from developers.
game was released in 2007 and there's plenty of excuse for linear run & guns: they're fun

portal was a nice change of pace but as far as expecting some new and paradigm shifting game genre because it's 2010...wtf

game was released in 2007 and there's plenty of excuse for linear run & guns: they're fun

portal was a nice change of pace but as far as expecting some new and paradigm shifting game genre because it's 2010...wtf

Besides the fact that TF2 is anything but a linear run N gun.

Oh, wait, I know...

"Huge throbbing penis", because really, who in TF2 wants to be killed by a huge throbbing penis?