GAY Name This Tool

Cheer up, emo kid. You don't play any way.

I got bored last week and played TF2 on the orange box. I like the game, but this is 2010. There is no excuse for linear run 'n' guns. HL2 really isn't that special.

My first PC fps was Half Life - which I saved up and bought. I'm not exactly new to this. Purchasing items for a game that hasn't been expanded upon in how long?

This is why we're being bombarded by DLC - because people are content to put up with this shit from developers.

I got bored last week and played TF2 on the orange box. I like the game, but this is 2010. There is no excuse for linear run 'n' guns. HL2 really isn't that special.

My first PC fps was Half Life - which I saved up and bought. I'm not exactly new to this. Purchasing items for a game that hasn't been expanded upon in how long?

This is why we're being bombarded by DLC - because people are content to put up with this shit from developers.

As opposed to being bombarded with....nothing.

Valve > any other dev out there

Lil' Squirt

PlookOMatic 4000

the penis mightier

buckfutter

The Jook City Welcome Wagon

Ape's Butterfly

ap13's virginity

chocolate surprise

The Messy Death Belcher.

meat muncher 5000

the ADG

(April's Dead Garden)

Mr. Tickle

april's chocolate mustache

The Red X

(banned at work :( )

Bradgelina

Sequisha

(seriously this was a real name from one of the bowlers I bowled with back in the day)

Molly McButter

Overcompensator

Butt Thunder

the poop shooter

The FartMaster General

Erik Estrada's Energetic Erection

The Death Dealer 2000....and 1.

And type it out like that exactly.

Earnest Borgnines Bulbous BallSak

I love Valve and Zombies because nostalgia lol

The Stool Pusher

Polos a dick

edit - that wasnt a gun-name suggestion, btw

Aunt Jemaimya

The Daily Mail

The Daily Male

The Doilly Whale

Mrs.Butterworst

I accidentally the whole thing

Rubber Ducky

that's how I arrived at aunt jemaimya. I started out with Mrs. Slaughterworth but didn't like it as much

Sweet Lemonade

mikey's magic aspirin

the grim raper

YouGonGetRaped

Butt-O-Rooter

BUTTPUMPER

How Fly Got His Groove Back

The Giver

mr. splashy pants

Rocky Mountain Oyster Shucker

pakistan perforator
blackwater bible

meh

Salad Shooter

THESE IDEAS SUCK.

THESE IDEAS SUCK.

You are the FLAKE. You are a scamming liar. You never purchased crap. You think it's fun to stir up trouble but we simply ignore your junk posts. I don;t know why you aren't in school, but I suspect you either dropped out or they kicked you out. Grow up, quit pestering the good people here. Go ahead and keep trying on your female underwear. Someday you will be bragging what you do to a friend and that friend will post your actual email address or better yet your phone number and physical address and you will get the visit of your life. Most everybody now knows that the ads are scam so you will not be getting any more email addresses to spam. YOU WILL BE CAUGHT! TRUST ME, THERE ARE WAYS!

You are the FLAKE. You are a scamming liar. You never purchased crap. You think it's fun to stir up trouble but we simply ignore your junk posts. I don;t know why you aren't in school, but I suspect you either dropped out or they kicked you out. Grow up, quit pestering the good people here. Go ahead and keep trying on your female underwear. Someday you will be bragging what you do to a friend and that friend will post your actual email address or better yet your phone number and physical address and you will get the visit of your life. Most everybody now knows that the ads are scam so you will not be getting any more email addresses to spam. YOU WILL BE CAUGHT! TRUST ME, THERE ARE WAYS!

Weak copy pasta. I expect better out of you.