Name the video game systems

I got 14. I am happy with that score, I try not to give away my geek wifeness anymore then absolutely necessary, so I didn't want to score very high.

They just released a couple songs from Consolers of the Lonely as bluegrass editions w/ Ricky Scaggs on them. Fuckin' rad.

Great stuff. Jack White wrote the Quantum of Solace song, decent music there. Helps that I like Alicia Keys too I suppose.

i got 24
can't believe i forgot neo geo, jaguar, intellivision, and virtual boy.

i haven't even heard of most of the systems released between the xbox and the x360

I had the original Atari and the 2600 I never knew there were more releases after that. By then I was already a Nintento fanboi

I had the Colecovision with the 2600 add on module so I could play games on both systems. The 7800 was fun, but then I got a NES and it was all over after that.

I had an atari, but I don't know which one. It was the only game system my parents ever bought until my mom got a Wii this year.

My grandma bought me the NES from Kmart. My dad threw the pistol away at some point, retarded. That's the only console I have ever owned.