Name that band or performer by their pics. (Contest)

either deep purple or rainbow :p

I don't see Jon Lord, Ronnie James Dio, Graham Bonnet, or Joe Lynn Turner in the picture. However Joe Lynn Turner did do duet cover Street of Dreams on this band's last album.:fly:

Edit The blonde lady did write lyrics and perform back up vocals on the mid 90's Rainbow album.

Last edited:
I don't see Jon Lord, Ronnie James Dio, Graham Bonnet, or Joe Lynn Turner in the picture. However Joe Lynn Turner did do duet cover Street of Dreams on this band's last album.:fly:

Edit The blonde lady did write lyrics and perform back up vocals on the mid 90's Rainbow album.

Which would make #11 Blackmore's Night.

And 13 needs a hint cause I don't think anyone even has a clue.

The guy in the middle is the famous one all over the world. However he never made it big in the U.S. :( Supposedly he bought his most famous guitar from a great English blues-rock guitar player in the late 60's He has been in a jazz rock fusion band. During the 80's he was doing hard rock as a solo career. His biggest hit it in the U.S. is a blues song. He has worked with B.B. King, Albert King, Albert Collins, and Buddy Guy. He was best friends with somebody else pictured in this thread until that person died in 1986. He played lead guitar on a famous supergroup's hit single from their sophomore album in the 90's. He is very underrated as both a guitar player and as a song composer. He replaced a famous guitar player when this group wanted to get back together around the time they were inducted into the R&R Hall of Fame.