Name that band or performer by their pics. (Contest)

Haha, I'm retarded. I guessed on #4, googled them, found the picture you used, didn't post about it, and now I've promptly forgotten. I guess that's my punishment for being cocky about filling in the blanks.

I'm still noodling on 12. I first thought 6 was Donovan, but then switched to John Paul Jones and now I'm just not sure.

The rest I've second and third guessed myself until I'm not sure. I thought I knew more than I did. The longer I looked at them, the more unsure I become.

And you've really got a thing for obscure British rock.

I will admit that the majority of them are British however Mountain, Keb Mo and the black trio are all from the U.S.. Two of them are are from Canada.

The only two that I thought would be hard are #6 and #13.

Last edited:
bugging the crap out of me but I finally got it
#7 jeff healey band

edit: one of my best friends in boarding school said he used to see him playing on the street corners in toronto before his first cd came out in the last 80's

Last edited:
bugging the crap out of me but I finally got it
#7 jeff healey band

edit: one of my best friends in boarding school said he used to see him playing on the street corners in toronto before his first cd came out in the last 80's

I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN THAT. my absolute favorite song in the whole world is angel eyes by the jeff healey band. :heart:

also, theac googled one out from under me with blackmore's nights...I should at least get partial credit:p

What's really a slap in the face is not just that I forgot #4, but as I read this, I'm listening to the Boston Tea Party recordings. I'm a dumbass.

What's really a slap in the face is not just that I forgot #4, but as I read this, I'm listening to the Boston Tea Party recordings. I'm a dumbass.

with no chicks, no lyndsay buckingham, and mick fleetwood having all that hair, it was nigh impossible to figure out :p

I'm going to go ahead and tell everyone that #8 is Keb Mo. I know that none of you have probably ever even heard of him.

Saw him live at the Portland Blues Festival many years ago..... 1994. A friend and I were heading to eastern Oregon for a wood-cutting/fishing adventure, dropped by the waterfront for a beer and some blues before leaving town. Keb was awesome.

A side note I thought I'd mention : in the Boston Tea Party recordings, John McVie tells the audience that Mic Fleetwood hasn't had sex in over 2 years and that's the inspiration for "Rattlesnake Shake". I guess we know now why they wanted to get some chicks in the band.