Name All the Diseases, Virus', and Everything That Has Gone Wrong With Your Body

FlyNavy said:
if you're breaking so many fingers during fights you need to learn how to fight :p

He's convinced that you actually CAN sink your fingers into your opponent's chest and rip out his heart, if you strike fast and hard enough.

eileenbunny said:
I do not think those words mean what you think they mean.
I'm quite sure. The only way I've ever been described is as 'calm and collected'. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Sarcasmo said:
He's convinced that you actually CAN sink your fingers into your opponent's chest and rip out his heart, if you strike fast and hard enough.
:lol:

KALI-MAH

shawndavid said:
So what...you have patent leather tap shoes instead of those bulky, unattractive boots of celibacy?
Patent leather? Die infidel.

But footware example... I do wear sandals a lot, indoors.

I had tubes in my ear when I was two (ears wouldn't drain and I couldn't hear)
Stitches on my thumbs cause my sister tried to cut them off
Cavities
Appendicitis
Labor
Broken Nose
Chicken Pox
Pink Eye
Walking Pnemonia (I know that's spelled wrong)
Stomach Ulcers
I'm sure more, but can't think of anything right now.

FlamingGlory said:
Never. Why it's all hands. Head/ankles are from playing hockey way too long.

All of mine are from fighting and hockey too. It's fun, but it doesn't make you pretty. I have a scar almost every two inches it seems like. And I'm going to have some serious arthritis when I get older.

Sarcasmo said:
All of mine are from fighting and hockey too. It's fun, but it doesn't make you pretty. I have a scar almost every two inches it seems like. And I'm going to have some serious arthritis when I get older.
You can tell where I wore pads playing hockey by looking at my skin. The worst pain I've ever been in was pulling my groin though, out of everything, I will not do that again.

I really dont go to the doctor much (this will likely be my downfall) but for what I remember or absolutely know.

at least 4 bladder infections from drinking too much soda
sprung right ankle
chicken pox
measles
2 cases of food poisoning
clogged ears due to excessive earwax production
nosebleeds due to dry nostrills
peeling skin on my hands due to dry skin caused by heat and cold
colon polyps ( my chances for colon cancer is very high now)

what im likely to get if something else dosnt kill me first because of family history
cancer (especially colon, not counting the polyps)
diabetes
thyroid disease
high blood pressure
heart disease

Ryokurin said:
I really dont go to the doctor much (this will likely be my downfall) but for what I remember or absolutely know.

at least 4 bladder infections from drinking too much soda
sprung right ankle
chicken pox
measles
2 cases of food poisoning
clogged ears due to excessive earwax production
nosebleeds due to dry nostrills
peeling skin on my hands due to dry skin caused by heat and cold
colon polyps ( my chances for colon cancer is very high now)

what im likely to get if something else dosnt kill me first because of family history
cancer (especially colon, not counting the polyps)
diabetes
thyroid disease
high blood pressure
heart disease

So what's it like having a dude shove fingers up your tushy? Fly hasn't filled me in on this yet.

fingers? more like a long as flexible pole with snippers on the end. Its not painful at all since you have no nerves there, the only real negative to it is the enema and the bad gas afterwards, oh and the first shit after you think you just had a kid or something with the bleeding red thing that just came out of you.

I had those when I was 12 and I think I got them again, the last I checked they didn't know why they developed either, just that if you get them your chances are really high for colon cancer after.

Ryokurin said:
fingers? more like a long as flexible pole with snippers on the end. Its not painful at all since you have no nerves there, the only real negative to it is the enema and the bad gas afterwards, oh and the first shit after you think you just had a kid or something with the bleeding red thing that just came out of you.

I had those when I was 12 and I think I got them again, the last I checked they didn't know why they developed either, just that if you get them your chances are really high for colon cancer after.

Omy :heart:

Ryokurin said:

Do you get screened for cancer on a very regular basis now?

I really haven't been to the doctor in like 10 years, for the most part because up until I started working at Turner I didn't really have insurance for a very large gap of time. im actually going to call for check up wedensday now as I realize that I've put it off for way too long. Thats what I meantioned before me not going to the doctor is likely going to be the downfall of me.

Ryokurin said:
I really haven't been to the doctor in like 10 years, for the most part because up until I started working at Turner I didn't really have insurance for a very large gap of time. im actually going to call for check up wedensday now as I realize that I've put it off for way too long. Thats what I meantioned before me not going to the doctor is likely going to be the downfall of me.

Yes!!! Cancer is soooo much easier to treat if you catch it early. I'd take surgery or radiation treatment over chemo any day.