Name All the Diseases, Virus', and Everything That Has Gone Wrong With Your Body

eileenbunny said:
Yes!!! Cancer is soooo much easier to treat if you catch it early. I'd take surgery or radiation treatment over chemo any day.
They always give you chemo, esp after surgery. Bleh.

My most major one was when they had to repair my face. I had a baseball hit my cheek and it popped my orbital completely off. I had to have 175k dollar surgery to it along with 5 or 6 Titanium plates put in. It sucked

Jammed fingers
Poison ivy
Multiple abrasions
Slight busting of head open (it was small)
Baseball to the nose which has made my nose crooked
Almost snapping my spine
Ankle-rolling to the n-th degree
Hyper extending almost every single joint in my body
1 cavity
Chemical burn in my eye
Drunken knife gouging of my fingers

eileenbunny said:
Of the three times I've had cancer I've only had chemo once. Very light chemo at that. Catching it early really does reduce your chances of having to do this.
I've only got knowledge of bone/liver. Possibly different treatment.

BeeRad said:
My most major one was when they had to repair my face. I had a baseball hit my cheek and it popped my orbital completely off. I had to have 175k dollar surgery to it along with 5 or 6 Titanium plates put in. It sucked

SPORTOWNED

Broken finger (rollerblading, how gay)
Numerous colds
A couple bouts of flu
Wisdom teeth extraction
Broke my front tooth in half (scooter accident, again how gay)
Scar from my sister clawing me
Numerous cuts and scraps
Minor food poisoning in India
Oh yeah, and an unexplained slipped disc in my back

wr3kt said:
Jammed fingers
Poison ivy
Multiple abrasions
Slight busting of head open (it was small)
Baseball to the nose which has made my nose crooked
Almost snapping my spine
Ankle-rolling to the n-th degree
Hyper extending almost every single joint in my body
1 cavity
Chemical burn in my eye
Drunken knife gouging of my fingers
:eek: backstory?

Holy damn. Just reading this thread is making me shiver.

Hehe.

Colds and flus, broke some fingers, a few sprains and strains, lots of cuts and scrapes...
-4x really badly infected ingrown toenails
-tourette's-like twitches and ticks throughout childhood (but only the particularaly observant would notice them now)
-2x really bad poison ivy all over my face that made me look like the elephant man
oh, yeah..
-alein abduction with radio transmitter implanted behind my epididymis. It kind of tickles

Oh yeah, I found out I was allergic to aspirin the hard way. I took a couple and my face swelled up like a balloon. It was bizarre, and I didn't want anyone to touch me in case it exploded and killed me. :fly: 12 hours later I was fine.