Naked Nintendo Date : November 19

Thanks guys. That's helped me out a bit.

I'd just be concerned with innovation and fun. I have no intention of buying Need For Speed Underground X 23 or whatever rehash of a 4 year old game is thrown out. Something new and different would be great, so I might just go for the Wii.

Galen said:
Thanks guys. That's helped me out a bit.

I'd just be concerned with innovation and fun. I have no intention of buying Need For Speed Underground X 23 or whatever rehash of a 4 year old game is thrown out. Something new and different would be great, so I might just go for the Wii.

cheapest one to boot!

FB and I will most definetly be waiting in line for the Wii.
I got a DS lite this week and it's been very hard to put down. I imagine I'll have my Wii in hand all the time!

I'm definitely intrigued by the Wii, but am going to see how the controller and whatnot pan out before I actually get one.

I will gladly come to Atlanta that weekend to camp out with you for the release, theac, and will take the following week off work to game with you in naked multiplayer glory.

bast_imret said:
I will gladly come to Atlanta that weekend to camp out with you for the release, theac, and will take the following week off work to game with you in naked multiplayer glory.

Had I plenty of extra vacation time, I too, would join the naked gaming, but alas, I do not.

All first party titles are $49.95 (that's in the first post)
Third party titles are between $49.95 and $59.95
Pricing for the virtual console is between $5-$10.

elpmis said:
Now you know what I've got a DS Lite - they've got Mario Kart on there and it has tracks from both the original SNES game AND the N64 game

Sorry, kinda late on checking this thread...

your my idol and my new best friend, can i play your systems, lol